NAV 07 - The Navigation Conference & Exhibition
30 October - 1 November, 2007
important international forum, bringing together users and R&D
specialists from all areas to discuss the evolution of navigation
technology and practices returns to London. Three days of two parallel sessions will see papers from all major applications, including:
· Ground vehicle navigation.
· Technology and infrastructure issues
· Alternatives to GNSS, such as eLoran
· Location in difficult scenarios, such as indoors or in urban canyons
· Integrity, regarding both safety and revenue collection issues.
Abstract Submission: 27 April 2007
Notification of Acceptance: 28 September 2007
Submission of Final papers: 1 November 2007
More information is available on the website